Wednesday, March 5, 2014

ADVENTURE OF THE DAY


speaking of flowers... today I had honors class (from 7:45 to 9:00) and school starts at nine so on Wednesdays I have to go in early. Today he let us out from class early so me and my boyfriend decided to go to Denny's, which is at the corner of the street from my school. We came across some tiny cute flowers but I can't remember what they're named. They're very common and everyone's most likely seen them. My boyfriend grabbed one and said it was a bouquet of flowers for me. hahaha! It wasn't actually a bouquet, they just grow all together from one stem and if you think about it... It kind of actually does like a tiny bouquet.

we got to Denny's and ended up being late to school because they took forever to bring our food. This isn't the first time this happens. Even if you order it to go they take like twenty minutes!

here's a picture of my boyfriend trying not to be late. (although we both know that didn't work out for him/us!)

No comments:

Post a Comment