Saturday, March 1, 2014

ABOUT ME


I just got out of school. You're probably thinking, "wait, but it's Saturday?" Yeah I know, I just had to finish up a project due Monday. I was walking around campus and came across these lovely plants. I've been trying to buy air plants but I haven't found any places near me that sell them. I'm on my way to Ontario to shop and there's nothing better than blogging during a semi-long car ride. I thought it would be nice to give you some facts about myself. 

1. I live in LA. 
2. I love the rain. 
3. My birthday is April 30th and I will be turning 16! 
4. My favorite color is a pastel shade of teal.
5. I love the stars and the moon, I wish I didn't live in a city with so many lights that you can't even see the stars at night.
6. I'm short. 4'10" to be exact. I wish I could grow at least 2 more inches. That would be wonderful. 
7. I'm a bubbly person. 
8. My favorite artist is Lorde. I dislike music they play on the radio now a days but Lorde really caught my attention.  I guess you can say I have a weird, not creepy obsession over her. 
9. My favorite fruit is mango. 
10. I love onions. I can eat half an onion like nothing. They're so delicious. 
11. I love to write. Which goes into my next fact.  
12. When I'm older I either want to write a book or become a psychologist.
13. I love to help others and give them advice.
14. There's not one day where anyone will ever see me without my nails painted. I paint them every week, I can't stand not having my nails painted. I have about 50 different nail polishes at home yet I find the need for more. My boyfriends parents bought me a gel kit for Christmas and I've realized I prefer gel but I still use nail polish sometimes. 
15. I love camping, I've gone twice and wish I could do it more often. It's so adventurous and breath taking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment