Sunday, March 2, 2014

SIMPLE SUNDAY


it's Sunday (sigh) ...you know what that means! Tomorrow is in fact, Monday. It's been cold and gloomy but, the rain has calmed down and it's been sprinkling. It's a wonderful excuse for overly sized jackets, beanies, and boots! Having an excuse to wear layers of clothes feels great. I love wearing this jacket when it rains because it's so comfortable. Anywho, I went out for breakfast this morning and now I'm at a birthday get together. The best part of it all is the dessert! I had a rather embarrassing moment when I dropped my slice of cheese cake on the floor. I can be pretty clumsy at times. I need to go home and check if I have any homework to procrastinate on tonight. There's been a couple of times where I've had to stay home on a school day because I didn't finish my homework and I didn't want to show up without it. Yet, I still haven't learned my lesson to work on my homework ahead of time! I'm in the mood to get lots of sleep tonight, so I plan on trying to finish my homework earlier than usual.
The Oscars are on and I don't wanna miss it, until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment