Saturday, March 8, 2014

LIPS PRESSED TO MY NECK


it's 12am and I'm not very tired, today consisted of movie night! I watched 12 years a slave and wow... That movie touched me so good. It was so sad and it really got to me. I don't know how people could harm others and feel no shame, it's terrible. I definitely recommend you all to watch it! 

school was great and exciting. I had quite some energy today. I've been in a good mood lately and I hope it keeps on going!

anyways, those pictures were taken yesterday, you could see why I didn't have time to write much on my blog yesterday! I had a lovely time with my boyfriend. we listened to music and cuddled, best combination ever! It's very relaxing and memorable. I love spending time with him, it's always peaceful, exciting, and heart warming. I catch myself smiling everytime I'm with him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment