Sunday, March 9, 2014

SPRING FEELING LIKE SUMMER


palm trees are everywhere here in LA. It's a really sunny and breezy day and it's starting to feel like summer. The idea if summer coming soon excites me because it reminds me of last summer. I spent last summer to the fullest. I went to the beach, the Dodger Stadium, Knott's Berry Farm, Orange County Fair, and plenty more I can't even remember at the moment. I remember doing something almost every day and if not, at least five times a week. I have this love hate relationship with summer. I hate how hot it can get but I love how there's so much to do! I'm looking forward to it this year. I shall post a bucket list soon so I can have ideas of what I wanna do! I'm at my aunt and uncles 40th anniversary and sitting out here with a nice breeze is feeling so good! It's the perfect weather right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment