Thursday, March 13, 2014

SHOPPING ISN'T EASY



I went to the mall and ate at Lucille's, I took a picture of these two dudes that sat in front of me (not in a weird way at all). They just happened to be there. 
Enough of random people. Let's take a moment to reminisce how they have the best bread covered in sugar, yum! 

after dinner, I walked around and shopped for a dress since my cousin is getting married in about two weeks. I found this really cute dress and I went to the fitting room to try it on. When I tried it on, I grabbed the bottom to pull it down and I pulled on it so hard that it ripped. (why am I so clumsy?!) So then I asked my mom to bring me another XS and they had no more, that was the last one left and I ruined it (sad face)! I walked out with nothing but I look forward to finding something tomorrow after I get out of school.

speaking of school, it went pretty long today. I stayed after school for an hour and had some personal time with a few people. I feel like I'm getting closer to a few people and it feels pretty cool. I can say things are getting better and I look forward to it continuing!

things are great.
+ i went out to eat with my parents
+ i'll be going to shop again tomorrow and hopefully I won't rip another dress.
+ no homework tonight
+ tomorrow is Friday, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment