Saturday, March 15, 2014

LOVELY FRIDAY


there was nothing really interesting about my day to blog about. Besides the fact of what luck I have (no sarcasm)! I went shopping and found some clothes at this boutique I had never been to. They have some of the most cutest clothes!

I bought: 
+ a new skirt 
+ shorts 
+ a romper
+ sandals
i'm not a skirt person at all but I've recently decided that I'd try it because why not? I had never owned a skirt until now and I actually don't have a problems with it, it's comfortable I guess.

by the clothes I'm buying, you can see that i'm getting ready for summer. Can I just have a countdown or what? Haha no.

i look forward to this weekend, I feel like it'll be slow and calm. I guess that's always something to look forward to! 

No comments:

Post a Comment