Monday, March 17, 2014

REALITY


i believe that moments of impact will define our abilities and also how far we are willing to go for someone. People must sacrifice things for each other in order to keep the relationship complete. When there's times of doubt, the best thing to do is remember why you've stayed for so long. How much are you willing to do for the person you love? I think that's the real question here. I would do everything for the person I love and I think I've recently discovered that. It's not a give and give situation. It's a give and take and I realized how important it is to not be selfish because of that.

in the end, I guess what I'm trying to say is that if you love someone and they sincerely make you happy.. do what it takes to be with them and take risks you never even thought of as an option. Of course, as long as it will only benefit you and not hurt you.

No comments:

Post a Comment