Wednesday, March 19, 2014

THE START OF SOMETHING NEW


today it's just me, my smoothie, and music. I have been looking more into The Neighbourhood lately and I've realized that I've been missing out. They're great, I love how calm they sound yet they have a rock edge.

on a bright note, the LA Marathon passed two weeks ago so I decided to start training for next years. For the past two years I had been trying to join but something always got in the way. Now that I finally have time, I'm taking advantage and I've started training. I think a year of training will be more than enough, I wanted to start now so I can slowly progress and not have to pace myself way too quick. I started off on a good track, I'm so sore yet I'm motivated to run again tomorrow! Especially since I've been trying to do this for the past two years. Most people don't like to run and I don't know why. I find it relieving and at the end of a run I always feel fulfilled. 

lately i've been trying to overthink and care less. I think the less I do, the happier I will be with myself and also with my life. I honestly think I've been improving, when I find myself overthinking I keep it to myself and try to brush it off as quickly as I can before people notice. 

a note to my readers: 
+ overthinking is never key. Make yourself happy before anyone else. If you need to make selfish decisions sometimes... do it. Because you are more important than anyone else and the only person that will ever matter the most throughout your whole life is yourself. Don't try to always please others, I can for a fact tell you that you will never please the entire world and that's okay. Nothing can ever be perfect. Worry about yourself when you need to the most, make yourself happy, and always do whats best for you. Don't let people tell you otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment