Tuesday, March 25, 2014

THE POWER OF LOVE


today I went to the beach. I hadn't gone since summer and thought it would be fun. The special occasion was me and my boyfriends nine months. It was pretty cold but I would rather go on a cold day rather than a hot yucky day. We bought food at a nearby restaurant and took it down to the beach to have a picnic.

beach dates are full of simplicity and relaxation. Being able to lay on the beach, small talk, and eat is not only great itself, but doing it with the person you love makes it a million times better. I believe it reflects on how little you should expect from the person you love (when it comes to dates and such). It's not about the expensive dates, the nice gifts, and the luxurious things. It's about being able to spend time with the one person you love anywhere and creating the best memories out of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment