Thursday, March 27, 2014

TO BE ALIVE AND TO BE LIVING


after a good day yesterday and today, I've realized something important. 

+ being alive doesn't necessarily mean you're living. 

to be living is when you make the best out of the time life has given you. Exploring new places, meeting people you will end up being friends with, finding the love of your life, but most importantly.. having fun every possible moment you can and taking the best out of this wonderful opportunity we get to live a beautiful life.

I thought I'd share my day with you (it would give a better understanding why I felt so grateful).

today I started thinking about what has been going on with my life and I realize how lucky I am to go on adventures with people I love. It's simply beautiful and I want everyone to have the opportunity to do so also. 

It all started with.. 
this morning, I presented a surprise to my boyfriend. I had made a bag and labeled candies with phrases that went along with it (yeah, I'm cheesy. Haha!). I felt so great to have a person in my life to give so much to because they have done everything for me.

while I was getting ready for bed later that day, my boyfriend had called me and told me to go outside. I started to get nervous because I didn't know what to expect. He came to my porch and he had flowers, a balloon, and a card. I felt very fortunate to have someone as beautiful as him in my life. He is priceless. There would never be anyone else that could replace the role he has in my life. I then realized how happy I am and how things are very much falling into place for me. It's moments like those that you want to remember forever. It's something I never want to end. Life is great and I'm glad I realize that. I just want to stop time, pause, and live in this moment forever. 

I wanted to share this with you because I believe it's important to realize how great moments can be. Don't miss the opportunity to embrace it while it lasts. 

+ cherish every great moment you are given to experience.

+ realize how great things are before they're gone, it'll make you value the person even more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment