Monday, May 5, 2014

BIRTHDAY


my birthday was last week (April 30th) and it was probably one of the best birthdays I've had. 

it started in the morning, I was getting ready for school, doing my regular routine. I was blow drying my hair and I had opened the bathroom door because it was getting a little hot. When I opened the door, I felt like someone was standing behind me. I looked back and saw someone there, I immediately began to panic. I had screamed louder than I ever have in my life and my body trembled for a quick second. I thought someone had entered the house. I slammed the door shut and then took a minute to breathe, I opened the door only enough to peek outside. I then realized that it was my boyfriend. I got embarrassed and I opened the door. I had felt so bad but then we started to laugh about it. When I finished getting ready I went to my room and he was sitting on my bed with flowers, a balloon, a stuffed animal, and a big cupcake. I felt grateful to have such a thoughtful and loving boyfriend like him. It had made my day and it was something I would never forget, that's for sure! (haha!) 

at school my friends threw a surprise party for me in one of my teacher's classrooms.

I went out to dinner with my parents and boyfriend and the waiter noticed I was wearing a "Sweet 16" sash so he brought me a piece of cake without even us telling him too. (how sweet!)

overall, my day had went really amazing and had memorable surprises.

No comments:

Post a Comment